Saturday, April 5, 2014

STA on progress

I currently Involved with another project from Listen to The World,Support The Arts.The project aimed to make an artworks based from the content in their website.It's never been easy for me to work with Listen to The World,They always challenge me in how far I can build my own opinion and interpretation.
Listen to The world also request all the artworks results in traditional ways,which contrast with my works were I usually combine digital approached.

drawing session with all the Support The Arts visual contributor,lead by Adikara Rachman as our mentor.
photo by Adikara Rachman




So far It's been a great challenge for me who have been pampered with all the digital easiness.
Here's the results from my exercise,aimed to stretch up my doubt and fear so it can turn into something fun like I always have while I do my daily drawings.In some point I believe this project can be fun as well,I just have to figure out how to reach it.
Anyway It's still long progress,stay tune for the updates! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment